CSI Mortuary Services, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are based out of Florence, SC but service the entire state. CSI was founded to fill a need for such services in South Carolina. Our employees understand the delicate nature of the situation and provide compassionate service from start to finish.
CSI Mortuary properly deals with the containment, removal and disinfection of blood-borne pathogen hazards from scenes of homicide, suicide, injury or undiscovered death and proper abatement of any biological or infectious materials such as blood, tissue or feces.
CSI Mortuary also offers professional odor removal and disinfecting services for residential and commercial buildings as well as cars and RV’s.
Licenses & Certifications
- Crime and Trauma Scene Decontamination in accordance with 29 CFR Part 1910
- Hazard Communication in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Respiratory Protection in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.134
- Bloodborne Pathogen in accordance with 29 CFRR 1910.1030
- Personal Protective Equipment in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.132
- Awareness-Level Permit-Required Confined Spaces in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.146
- Awareness-Level Lock Out/Tag Out in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.147
- Federal Tax ID Number/Employer ID Number
- City, County & State Business Licenses
- OSHA Required Written Bloodborne Pathogen Program
- OSHA Required Written Respiratory Protection Program
- OSHA Required Written Hazard Communication Program
- General Liability Insurance